Experienced Thermal Engineer to help architect and deliver innovative and leading-edge cooling solutions into our products. This individual will be part of a thermal engineering team and be responsible for new product development of computer servers and networking products. Major duties include all aspects of thermal design, testing . Scope covers enclosure-level thermal design as well as specification, communication and execution of test plans, the development of fan speed control systems and includes fan selection, sensor placement and heat sink specification. Requires close collaboration with other teams to achieve design goals.
Skills and Experience
- Computer and Keyboard Skills
- Good analytical skills and technical knowledge
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Experience in a multinational environment would be appreciated
What We Offer
- Work for an industry leader.
- Develop innovative solutions for some of the world's leading companies, in a team-oriented environment that offers variety and intellectual challenge.
- Team with other talented professionals in an innovative and supportive workplace, with access to resources that only a global leader like us an provide.
- Learn valuable skills and enjoy unparalleled career, training and educational opportunities, with financial and other rewards linked to your growth and performance.
- Tap into the industry insight, high-powered research and technology expertise, to optimize and transform our clients' business–and your career.
How To Apply
Submit your information at firstname.lastname@example.org Include in the application your cover letter, resume, copies of your references and samples of your work.
We are looking forward to your application!